TPE sealing profiles
Thermoplastics are polymeric materials that behave primarily in an energy-elastic manner. Thermoplastics have a flow range above their service temperature range.
TPEs exhibit a physically thermoreversible network.
Thermoplastic elastomers are injection molded rather than vulcanized like elastomers. An advantage for TPE is that they can be recycled.
Products made of SEBS are available as hoses, from square and round profiles to profiles according to your drawings and as foam articles.
The following production possibilities and properties can be used for sealing profiles made of SEBS:
- Production of quantities smaller than 500 m possible
- Available in many colors similar to RAL
- Small wall thicknesses and filigree shapes can be produced
- Thermal stability from -20°C to + 80°C
Further properties are:
- High strength, as well as impact and notched impact strength
- High abrasion resistance
- Neutral to paints and plastics
Simply arrange an appointment with us. Our team will be happy to provide you with advice. By telephone or by email.